Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for prospecting activities within an assigned market, with the goal of developing new business opportunities for Account Executives. Learn more about MotaWord here: https://www.motaword.com/about
- Articulating MotaWord’s value to potential prospects;
- Achieving daily/weekly call metrics and meeting goals;
- Making cold calls or reaching out to prospects.
- Developing territory strategy to penetrate the market;
- Effectively grow existing high-level customer relationships within clients;
- Ensuring quality of opportunities and leads so they become forecasted in the pipeline;
- Collaborating to achieve company goals;
- 1+ years of sales experience required;
- Proven sales life cycle experience - lead generation through business closing
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Native or fluent knowledge of English;
- Knowledge of Turkish, Spanish, Arabic, German would be an advantage;
- Working knowledge of CRM, preferably HubSpot;
- Localization industry concepts, practices, policies and procedures knowledge would be an asset;
- Awareness of different industry types, competitors, products and value propositions desirable;
- Negotiation skills;
- Strategic and analytical thinking;
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective time management
- Work in a creative team and friendly environment;
- Fully remote work.
Apply by submitting your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the subject "MotaWord - Sales Development Representative”.