- Collaborative translation. MotaWord combines the efforts of talented human translators from around the world. This ability to simultaneously utilize multiple translators makes MotaWord exceptionally fast.
- MotaWord offers translation to 80+ languages which means you could do your whole localization process in one place. No more search for an individual translator of that rare language, we’ve got them all.
- Each translator is super efficient. They’re not only native in their languages but also have expert knowledge of their specialized field which gives them a real unfair advantage of being extremely fast while delivering high-quality translations.
- Instant quote on MotaWord will help you get immediate insights into our pricing. Because waiting for a quote via email is so 1990.
- MotaWord removed the never-ending back and forth before translators can start working on your project. As soon as you submit a project, they’re automatically invited via email. We eliminated waiting and delays, that’s it.
- MotaWord API allows you to easily automate and integrate the ordering and delivery of translated documents into your own system to make your translation fast and easy to manage.
- MotaWord offers a few very powerful plugins including WordPress plugin, Grabber Chrome Extension and Google Drive Chrome App that eliminate the hassle of manually copying and pasting content from one medium to another.
- MotaWord supports a variety of file formats (and the list grows every day). No need to convert your original files into something else just to use our translation service. You may upload whatever you’re used to working with and we’ll handle the rest.
- Our translators use lots of professional resources like glossary, translation engine and memory which makes them very fast while maintaining high-quality work.
- Great customer support matters. At MotaWord, client’s problem is never somebody else’s business! Every person on our team—no matter the job title—spends some time talking directly to our customers and helping them if they get stuck.
Citations: Collaborative Translation, MotaWord Languages, MotaWord Developer Portal, MotaWord File Formats