American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), the national association of more than 15,000 immigration attorneys, announced MotaWord as a new member service provider to translate legal and immigration documents. A joint press release was distributed nationally on April 27, 2021, announcing the partnership. In 2020, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) received approximately 7.7 million applications and petitions and welcomed 625,400 new citizens. Due to pandemic-related closures and disruption, USCIS processed 38% fewer applications in 2020 than the previous year. MotaWord’s inclusion on a select list of valuable services and products available to AILA members comes when many immigration applications are pending due to Covid conditions and USCIS closures. Access to high-quality, on-demand, certified translation service, fast (most documents translated within 12 hours or less) into English from 98 languages is needed more than ever for immigration lawyers and USCIS applicants.
What Makes MotaWord the Ideal Translation Partner for Immigration Lawyers?
MotaWord is the world’s fastest, lowest cost, cloud-based, collaborative business translation platform. When translating legal documents, security, speed, and accuracy are a must. MotaWord’s collaborative human translation process is a unique model that meets the high standards of legal document translation that USCIS requires. MotaWord’s collaborative model also ensures speed, with many certified documents translated within 12 hours or less. MotaWord uses AI and collaborative human translation to ensure speed and accuracy. But the personal attention that clients need is not forgotten. MotaWord’s live chat is staffed and available to answer any questions and handle any requests 24/7. Unlike crowdsourcing platforms, MotaWord is a pure translation provider. Our top management has over 25 years of translation experience, a team of expert developers and passionate designers, and over 20,000 vetted and trained professional translators. All documents are translated, edited, and then proofread by a professional translation team. MotaWord provides AILA member immigration lawyers:
- 15% discount on all translation services
- USCIS Certified translations for over 98 languages
- 24/7 live chat with MotaWord personnel for answers to any questions
- Instant language detection for uploaded files
- Instant quotes with no minimum charges A 12-hour turnaround for most documents
- Data security through an SSL certificate, dedicated servers, and vetted translators who have signed non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements
- Ability to recommend MotaWord’s translation services to non-English speaking USCIS applicants (MotaWord website operates in Arabic, French, German, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, and Turkish)
- Corporate accounts with an annual minimum spend for large volume law firms
To access member benefit perks, AILA members only need to click here https://www.aila.org/membership/benefits/discounts and refer to the MotaWord offer.