Account Executive is responsible for carrying out the sales cycle from prospecting to closing within an assigned market. Account Executive is also responsible for taking over and closing qualified opportunities from sales development and marketing. Learn more about MotaWord here: https://www.motaword.com/about
- Articulating MotaWord’s value to potential prospects;
- Achieving daily/weekly call metrics and meeting revenue goals;
- Making cold calls or reaching out to prospects.
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Managing and leading regional business development activities to drive new revenue;
- Creatively problem-solving to improve current new business development strategy within the assigned regional market and vertical industry;
- Effectively growing existing high-level customer relationships within clients;
- Ensuring quality of opportunities and leads so they become forecasted in the pipeline;
- Collaborating to achieve company goals
- 2+ years of sales experience required;
- Proven sales life cycle experience - lead generation through business closing
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Native or fluent knowledge of English;
- Knowledge of Turkish, Spanish, Arabic, German would be an advantage;
- Working knowledge of CRM, preferably HubSpot;
- Localization industry concepts, practices, policies and procedures knowledge would be an asset;
- Awareness of different industry types, competitors, products and value propositions desirable;
- Negotiation skills;
- Strategic and analytical thinking;
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective time management
- Work in a creative team and friendly environment;
- Fully remote work.
Apply by submitting your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "MotaWord - Account Executive”.