Interested in joining a dynamic and diverse technology startup disrupting the translation industry by creating an innovative platform? MotaWord might have a position for you…
MotaWord is the World’s Fastest Business Translation Platform. Through the use of cloud technologies, smart algorithms that manage projects around the clock and over 15 thousand professional translators MotaWord provides high-quality translations in any language, up to 60% cheaper and 20 times faster than traditional translation agencies.
MotaWord’s hybrid translation solution combines the speed of a smart algorithm powered project management system and of collaborative translations, with the quality of human translations done by professional native speakers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Understand and have full command of MotaWord's translation service offerings, capabilities, benefits, and competitive advantages
- Research prospective clients through internet research, trade show lists, referrals, professional directories and personal investigation
- Source and close new clients through referrals, cold calling, networking, trade shows, regional organizations, and any other means
- Cultivate and maintain long term relationships with clients by delivering elite client service and engaging them by using knowledge of each industry and organization
- Formulate sales plan to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Generate daily outreach efforts to prospective clients
- Build a productive pipeline and manage each phase of the sales process
- Develop project budgets and create proposals
- Track all customer sales related activities in MotaWord proprietary systems. Set and execute follow up tasks
- Ensure that the www.motaword.com website is correctly setup for your region and is SEO competitive
- Grow and manage our client database in your country/region
- Maintain and develop relations with existing clients
- Assist online marketing efforts in your country
- Participate in events and shows to promote MotaWord’s unique translation solution
- Work with our industry partners such as WeWork (https://www.motaword.com/blog/brand-ambassadors)
- You have 1-2 years of sales experience, preferably in the Translation industry
- You are interested in tech and innovative solutions
- Comfortable working in a distributed time-zone, global team
- You have a very good level of English (it will be your internal working language) and at least one other language
- Proven sales life cycle experience - lead generation through business closing
- Proven track record in achieving sales target
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective time management
You will be compensated a base salary + a very high sales commission which we hope will entice you to onboard as many clients as possible for our platform.
Just click the button below to apply. We look forward to talking to you.