FINNISH IN-HOUSE TRANSLATOR/REVIEWER
Here at MotaWord, we work hard to build the world’s fastest, lowest-cost, cloud-based and collaborative business translation platform. We provide translation service in 90 languages, 55 countries and through the work of over 17 thousand translators.
Our HQ is located in New York City, but we are wizards of remote-working also. We document everything and hold impromptu Google Hangouts meetings any time of the day to bring our teams closer to target. Learn more about us at www.motaword.com.
What We Are Looking For
We are currently looking for Finnish translators/Reviewers to work with us full-time (salaried position) in serving our growing Nordic client base.
- Translate projects on MotaWord’s award winning platform on various domains
- Review the translations of others in order to ensure flawless delivery to clients
- Liaise with clients during and after projects and ensure the upkeep of style guides, glossaries and translation memories
- Work on the local adaptation of MotaWord website and blog articles
- Write best practice guides to the over 17 thousand strong MotaWord translator community
Education And Previous Experience
- Minimum of 1-year translation experience
- Must have impeccable written and spoken English
- Intellectually curious
- Tech savvy
- Translation degree a plus but not necessary
- Mastery of multiple languages a plus
- Full-time salaried position
- Remote work
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Apply by submitting your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Finnish in-house translator/reviewer” until October 30th, 2020